|Heart Shape Card|
Pattern paper (here I used red color paper cutout from a gift bag)
Double sided tape
1. Take any color cardstock(I used brown). Fold it in half. Then draw a heart shape, cut into heart shaped card leaving the edges to keep the card intact.
2. Cut the red pattern paper into heart shape slightly ½ inch less than the main card .Glue it on top.
3. Make 2 mini cards one to paste on the top of the card and other to put inside the card.(you can decorate the card as you like )
4. I also made a small pocket, glued it inside the card to put a small love note in it.
5. Used a gold ribbon to put the card together.